Monday, September 28, 2009

Swim Meets

I myself am not a swimmer. In fact I would be hard pressed to save myself if I ever had to swim any length at all. Because of my terrifying fear of water, I have made sure our children could swim from a very early age. And swimmers we have! For a non swimmer I sure spend a lot of time pool side. It is a pleasure however! Megan has done the local summer swim league for 5 years now. Trace participated this year also. They both did really well. Many blue ribbons came home this summer!

Ready...Set...

Trace Backstroke

Trace

Trace was fast...he could have been faster but he always had to check around to see what place he was in!


There he goes Butterfly

Getting his time.

Megan Backstroke


Megan is on the right.


Megan Breaststroke

Megan is such a good swimmer!

Megan Butterfly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails