Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Sports

With 3 kids in 3 different schools and in 3 different sports. Life has pretty hectic for the past 6 weeks. Add a pregnant mom and life is crazy! But its fun and I love getting the opportunity to watch the kids play. They are all so athletic and do so well! Charlee is such a little cheerleader and I know baby # 5 will cheer just as loudly some day!

Trace is playing soccer, he loves it. He watches the big kids play so much that he always gets the whistle blown on him for doing "big kid" stuff. Like head bumps and slide kicks. Both of which are no no's in 1st grade soccer! This weekend his team won their game 6-0. He was pretty stoked!

Chase is playing football. He eats, drinks and breathes this stuff. He is really doing a good job. He is playing...oh goodness I don't even know what the positions are called. I still have alot to learn about football! Don't worry I'll get it someday!
Megan is swimming on the high school swim team. She is doing very well. She is working to qualify for the State Meet in 2 individual events! Good Luck Megan! I will also get pictures up someday of one of her HS swim meets

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails