The kids love to camp...Steve loves to camp...normally I love to camp...But this summer I just couldn't get excited about it. I've had a hard time sleeping this pregnancy and I figured if I couldn't sleep in my bed with the air conditioning. How miserable would a night of camping be??? I did feel bad that mom's lack of enthusiasm halted the entire family's camping trips. We did manage to go the first weekend in August. It was a rainy, cooler couple of days. Despite the rain, Trace shooting Chase in the ear with a BB gun, lots of mud, Charlee wearing shoes that were too small so she ended up being bare foot the whole time, and mom being pregnant and grumpy it was a successful weekend! The very next weekend our good friends invited us to spend the weekend with them at their summer cabin. We had a great time!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment