Monday, September 28, 2009

Progress

I have made a point to chart the progress of this pregnancy with a few profile shots. Here are the last few I've done. Should have done more but this is more than I have with the other pregnancies so I'll take what I've got!

August 1, 2009...31 weeks

September 20, 2009...38 weeks

2 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

You are SO beautiful!!! Your journal entry post made me sit here and cry and cry!!! What a special story!!! Enjoy that baby! You're definitely not too old!!! I would give anything to have more children! Your baby will be a blessing to your life and you will be such a blessing to your baby's life!!! You are a wonderful person, just like your Mama - who I will miss while she is up with you! BUT I'm so glad she gets to come and be with you!!!

Alexis Mayo said...

what is her name going to be?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails