Just wanted to share a great find! If you want a place to track/graph your weight loss and even body measurements and inches lost, check this out http://www.weighttracker.info/ This is an awesome site that records and graphs your progress. Did I mention it's even free!?! I found it 10 days ago and have been so impressed I wanted to share the love! I have loved seeing the progress I'm making, as we know the weight moves slow but the inches pleasantly enough, show rapid improvement! Makes for a great motivator!
This summer has not been kind to my figure...go figure, (ha,ha!) Too many trips, too many yummy meals at relatives houses and yes not even one bit of exercise. Seriously I am ticked at myself for letting my workouts slide. Actually it's been the past year that I've slacked off going to the gym. After Charlee was born, we joined the gym and I/we went so good, like 5-6 times a week good for 2 whole years. It felt so good. Then for some reason last fall I stopped the everyday thing, Steve still went really good, but I was lucky to make it 2x a week. Then this summer nada, zero. But, I have recommitted and I am happy to report I have run at least 1 hour 8 out of the past 10 days!!! WaHoo!! Cheers to setting goals and better yet, reaching them!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Thanks for the web address... I'll have to check it out! And way to get running :)!!
Post a Comment