Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun Camping Trip

We took a few days and went camping when Steve got home from Oklahoma. We had such a wonderful time!

We went to a place above our local ski resort. Who knew it was so beautiful? We couldn't believe we have lived here for 5 years and this was the first time we went there. We can't wait to go back...

We held hands...

We celebrated!!! Megan was only with us 1 night as she ditched us for girls camp!

Steve, Chase and Megan enjoying a canoe cruise around the lake

Trace and Rocky loved to walk around the lake

We fished...

Trace fishing

We relaxed. Trace thinking how wonderful his life is!

We Loved it! Chase and Charlee loving it.

2 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

This looks like it was a gorgeous and VERY FUN camping trip!!

idahomayos said...

Hi Wendy! It was the funnest camping trip I have been on in years. Usually after 1 night I can't wait to get home. We stayed 2nights and I could have easily stayed 2 more nights!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails