January 2003
Chase 5...Megan 8...Trace 2 months...
When I first saw Dallee I could see Trace. Seeing this picture I can definately see the resemblance between Trace & Dallee.
With our Bangerter Cousins...
L.O.V.E how sweetly Megan is looking down at Trace...boy that N.E.V.E.R. happens anymore!!!
Uncle Shane, Steve, Megan, Grandad Eddie Oliver, Our Bishop at the time...
(Grandpa Mayo was working and couldn't be there...I think he retired after this so he didn't miss anymore of these events)
Grandma Glenna Oliver, Megan, Cousin Stephanie Bangerter, Grandma Diana Mayo, Aunt Julie Oliver (was hurt playing Basketball)
F.U.N.N.Y...Megan is now taller than all of these peeps...yes even her Aunt Julie!!!
Trace's Blessing Day
Look how small our family was...such tiny little girls we have added but what a huge presence they make in our family!
O.T. what a bad hair day I was having!
Part of our Wonderful Extended Family...we love so much!
Everyone was in town so we doubled up the blessing/baptism.
We seem to do that alot...Trace was blessed when Megan was baptized, Charlee was blessed when Chase was baptized, Dallee was blessed when Chase was ordained a Deacon.
What a trip! L.O.V.E. it...When I first started this post I was thinking look how much things have changed in just 7 years b.u.t. really Megan is almost twice as old now as she was then and the then baby Trace will be baptized late this year...










1 comment:
Stacy - I love these pictures!!! So precious! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment