Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unexpected Blessings

The other day a friend called to congratulate us. At one point in the conversation she said well you know the best things in life are usually just thrown at us. I've really thought about that alot the past few days. Actually I have thought of little less than this very thing for the past several months. I just hadn't put the words together so eloquently in my mind. You see we are expecting baby #5. This is a very unexpected blessing for us. Unexpected but welcome, we are excited to welcome this little one into our family in October. I know that he/she (we're thinking blue) will be the best thing that could have happened to our little....getting bigger! family. Who knew we'd have enough kids for our own Basketball team?

3 comments:

PILCHERS said...

wow !! I am so jealous!! congratulations mayo familia!!! i am so happy for ya'll!!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Oh Stacy...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!! Will you find out whether you are having a boy or a girl or wait to be surprised? Please keep us posted here in blog-land! With five boys in our family...I'm totally pulling for a girl!

berrymom said...

Stacy I am so excited for you! Are you feeling overwhelmed? I know I would be. When are you due? Good luck with the pregnancy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails