I can't believe 2 months have passed since I posted. I've enjoyed looking at friends/family's blogs and seeing your fun outside activities in the warm weather and Jen's pictures of pretty flowers. I'm jealous. We are soo lacking warm weather! Idaho definately has long cold springs with TONS of wind! I loved Florida and Oklahoma when the weather would turn warm early in the spring. I'm trying to be positive and not let the lack of sunshine get me down. But I will admit its been difficult.
I am looking forward to conference this weekend and hearing some uplifting words from our prophet and apostles of God.
The kids are doing well. Chase and Trace both wrestled the past 4 weeks. They each won gold medals. They get a gold medal when they win all 4 of their matches. Trace was so excited! Megan finished basketball and is now playing soccer and running track. She has track practice right after school and then goes to soccer practice. It's been so cold I don't know how she does it but she is a lovely teenager with lots of energy and seems to be thriving! Its so cold I didn't sign Trace up for Spring soccer. My mistake, he is sorely dissappointed! I am very sorry Trace! I promised him we would do baseball this year instead. Charlee is my side kick throughout the day. Charlee loves swim lessons. She is so cute in the water with her blonde pony tail bobbing up and down and her purple lips. They don't warm the pool to a very comfortable "warm" temperature. I should post pictures but I need to get to doing something else like 'laundry' so another day.
That's about what we've been up to. Minutes turn to hours and hours into days, days into weeks and before I know it months have passed. Only 1 more quarter of school. I am so looking forward to the end of May, my littlest sister is getting married. I can't wait to go. I miss my family more than words can say and I love every excuse to go home to beautiful Colorado! I am also looking forward to this summer as last summer was not much of a summer for us because Steve was in OK all summer. Looking forward to those baseball games, swim meets, family picnics, camping trips, warm summer nights in the backyard and BBQ's etc. Bring on the heat and summer fun! :)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hello Stacy!! So glad to know you are alive ... Sorry about the ultra cold winter. We just started getting warmer days and sunshine!! Goodbye winter - seems to have lasted way longer this year! Your kids sound amazing - congrats on all the fun things happening with them! Cheers to the end of long, cold days - Love you!
Wendy
Stacy,
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! Your blog is darling! Your family is darling!!! I'm so glad you get to come in May. It has been cold here lately...we had snow last weekend! The wind is blowing like crazy today...YUK!!! I hope summer shows up fast! I followed your amazing mother's lead and started seeds inside for my garden...some of my plants look like they are ready to go outside! I'm with you...it's time for warmth!!!
Post a Comment