Monday, December 1, 2008

Who Doesn't Love a Giveaway?

Thanks to my friend Wendy for sharing this, here's a fun new blog you need to check out.

http://giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/

They will give away fun stuff every day! Post comments to enter! This week's giveaway...$100 Target Gift Card. Now who couldn't use that about now?

Feel free to click it out :) Oh and if you choose to post a comment to be entered, please make a post saying you were referred by Stacy Mayo. Thanks!

2 comments:

PILCHERS said...

oh girl..going there right now. I was just going to tell you that i love SCensty,. I am a director now. It has been by far the best thing i have ever done for myself. I do a ton of "basket parties" where i just drop off catalogs and the testers and they turn their orders in..I only do about 2 home parties a month..sometimes all i do is the catalog ones..it just depends..but it is growing really fast and has been such and easy product that i love to sell. www.scentsy.com/jaime

Wendy Christensen said...

:) - Good luck with the winning!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails