I love Thanksgiving! We are lucky to have Stephen's parents with us this weekend and so enjoying them! We are looking forward to a yummy dinner. The house already smells wonderful. Other activities planned for the weekend include Twilight Movie, celebrating Trace's birthday on Saturday. It's tradition in our house to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving so looking forward to that also!
Hope you all have a wonderful day/weekend. I am truely thankful for our family and friends! We Love You All!.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
happy turkey day to you too!!
Stacy - I love the family photo at the top of your blog! :) I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!! We set our Christams tree up yesterday too - ahhhh all we need is snow!
i forgot to say how much i love ya'll's picture..that is beautiful.
Post a Comment