Aren't they beautiful?
Waiting for the ceremony to begin we got a few snap shots. This is typical of our girls...One is talking smack and the other is pouty. Thank heavens they always seem to switch roles and both aren't in one mode at the same time!Steve, Charlee 3, Megan 13,
My handsome husband with 3 of our kidos (Charlee is still pouting!)
My beautiful babies...Trace 6, Charlee 3, Megan 13, Chase 11
My parents with the nervous groom :) Dillon is my 2nd oldest brother. He's # 4 I'm #1 in a family of 7! (2 of my siblings couldn't make it but the other 5 of us were there.)
The finishing touches...you look great Dillon!Yea!








My parents...don't they look great. Somedays I wonder how they managed to raise 7 children...gives me hope! I only have 4!








2 comments:
you have a beautiful family...can i just say you haven't aged or changed a bit since the first time i met you..you are quite stunning. hope you had a good holiday season
Your posts always make me cry. This one did as well. What wonderful memories.
Post a Comment