Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our new temple!

Now that the trip posts are updated...(hint...if you wish to read about our trip in chronological order scroll down!) I wanted to say how fun it was to come home and have the temple open house start.

I can't wait for Steve to come home so we can go through it! I dont want to go through it without him. Isn't it so beautiful! I'm so excited for it to be here!!

A note on pictures... As I was posting the previous posts I went to add pictures, well my camera battery is dead. So I have to charge it before I can transfer the pictures to the computer. I'll try to get them up later. But in reality, I do know that I have a hard time backtracking and getting stuff like that done after the fact. So in case it never happens, I'm sorry for the lack of trip pictures being posted! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails