Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

We had a wonderful picnic in the Colorado mountains on the 4th of July with my parents, all of their 11 grandkids, my brothers and sisters (there are 7 of us kids) most of us were there, except 2 brothers, Brandon and James and 1 sister in law, Shayla and of course my dear husband, Steve. I missed him! It was so fun seeing everyone.

I have one brother and his wife who have twin baby boys that are 7 months old. They are adorable and look nothing alike, they are sooo-o fun, one looks like my brother Morgan (their daddy) the other looks like their mom, Kristi. They even have different personalities. Wyatt is a go getter, ready to tackle the world and Lancer is so reserved- just sits back and takes it all in. It was so fun to see them.

One brother is recently engaged. We are excited for that. Heather has been considered a part of the family for years now--I'm so happy Dillon finally made it official! We love you Heather!

My sisters Tammy and Julie look wonderful and I enjoyed their visits so much. They are both dating nice guys and it was fun meeting and seeing them again. The kids had such fun playing with all their cousins.

I am so thankful for our country and the freedoms we enjoy. For strong family ties and for the beautiful outdoors to enjoy it all in! God Bless America!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails