Monday, June 2, 2008

Trace visits Grandma and Grandpa Mayo

My house seems so quiet. Saturday morning my dear mother in law called and said, "what if we came and got Trace?" I have felt so overwhelmed with Trace lately I didn't even hesitate, "yes, thank you!" So Grandma and Grandpa Mayo came on Sunday and picked him up. We would have liked to have them here for a few days but they had an emergency at home they had to tend to. I know it was a long drive to just turn around and leave. Yesterday evening Chase said, "Mom the house is almost too quiet." I really appreciate the help. Trace was very excited to go with Grandma and Grandpa. I am hoping that by himself Trace will be a good kid. I sure hope so! I hope this time creates happy memories for him and his grandparents. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We sure appreciate the support we are getting during this ordeal.

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

Grandparents are the BEST!! Especially when you need a little extra help :) I hope Trace has a good visit with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails