Monday, June 2, 2008

New Look

I hope you like the new look for our blog. I found some great backgrounds at http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ Check them out, they are fun.

I have to say I know my heading picture is terribly outdated but it is my favorite family picture we have taken. It was taken in front of the waterfall at Christmas time (2.5 yrs ago) and I just love the huge icicles in the background. A few days ago Steve asked me to put some pictures of me up for him. I'm the mom, there's hardly any pictures of me! I will definately make getting a new family picture done a top priority project once we are all back together again!

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

Stacy - I love the outdated family photo!! And I really like the new look of your blog :) I bet you are so ready to have your man home ... This has got to be a challenging time for you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails