Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Farewell for a while!

Tomorrow I am leaving to visit family. It has been a long month with Steve gone and I have the kids activities under control enough that we are leaving town and not coming back until right before Steve comes home! I'm hoping it will make the time go by faster. We will spend time with Bangerter cousins, Grandma & Grandpa Mayo and get Trace! and then visit Oliver cousins and Grandma and Grandad Oliver.

I miss Trace terrribly. Things have been very calm which has been nice but I do miss my little guy. I'm excited to see him again. He has met a little friend Ethan, a 2nd cousin (Steve's cousins little boy). They went swimming today. He is having a good time in Grand Junction.

5 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

Stacy - Have a wonderful trip!! Cheers to summer :)

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your blog Stacy.

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous, I am your husband.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I was way behind on the blog reading! You guys - as usual - have lots going on! I'm jealous that you get to travel out west...we will be heading that direction in August when the kids and I (Coby has to work) will drive out to Lake Tahoe!
Enjoy the trip!

Good luck to Steve!!

Wendy Christensen said...

Stacy - how are you??! Did you get your hubby home? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails