Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Needed: One of those SuperWoman Capes
I have a child that is really pushing me to the limits lately. My little Trace pulls one unbelievable stunt after another. I think it is his way of dealing with the daddy being gone. The children miss their Daddy tremendously...ok not so funny side note (or as Glenn Beck would say ADD Moment ;) Last week I spent many hours with the PTO working on our end of school year carnival. One of the evenings we spent there, a lady says "so you and your husband are separated." I naively say yea, and the conversation quickly gets interrupted and dies as cotton candy is flying all over the place. The next night as we are head to toe sticky with sno cone syrup a different lady that I only know by face, still don't know her name says "so I hear you kicked your husband out" I stop dead in my tracks (not just because my feet were sticky glued to the ground!) "huh?" She says I heard you and your husband are separated. Now I see the ugly sharp edge of that word. Ha, ha, ha...I wanted to cry but had to laugh. All I could say to her was believe me, had I kicked him out I would have called pleading and begging him to come home by now :) Anyway just funny how one simple word can seriously start rumors flying all over the place. Don't worry Steve...I set the record straight. We are only separated by distance for a short blimp of time! I only hope Trace and I survive in the meantime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Crazy how one word can get people talking!! I'm glad you set things right :) ... YOU NEED a Superwoman cape!! Make one and wear it daily - it will give you powers to help with this crazy 'steve and stacy apart' time ...! Happy Wednesday to you. {use the force}
Post a Comment