What a cute, silly girl! I am wishing a very fast summer for you, although I am not so sure that is a realistic wish. It is not fun when daddy is gone. I will be thinking of you.
"I'm going to be sad to see 2010 go...Mom why? Trace..I just have such good memories of it!" ~Trace (8) Dec '10
"Ya wanna tussell?" ~Charlee
"Mom you kind a suck at doing my hair...I need to go to Tammy and let her do my hair every day" ~ Charlee (4) April '10....I hope this girl makes millions so she can hire her a hair dresser to do her hair every day!
"I am not Charlie Brown, I am Charlee Blonde" ~Charlee (4) March '10
"Mom tell your parents they need to come back, I want to see them." ~Charlee (4) Feb '10
"Santa already put me on the good girl list. It's written down, he can't change it." ~Charlee (4) Dec '09
"Oh my gosh that is mustard!" as I am changing Dallee's Diaper ~Charlee (4) Nov '09
"Mom please don't be mad at me" as a very loud thump comes from the laundry room ~Charlee (4) Nov '09
Steve and I have been married for 16 years. We have 5 beautiful and amazingly talented kids! As a family we love to work side by side, cheer each other on by the sidelines of the soccer field, football field, basketball court, swimming pool, wrestling mat, motocross track, and most importantly along the path of life. We are a blessed family and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for how blessed I am to get to be Mom and Wife for this wonderful family.
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing what we do have". ~Frederick Keonig
My Favorite Site When My Creativity Fails Me
A blog that gives me inspiring decorating tips on a shoestring budget!
1 comment:
What a cute, silly girl! I am wishing a very fast summer for you, although I am not so sure that is a realistic wish. It is not fun when daddy is gone. I will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment