Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny.


I was lying in bed, laughing...so I have to write this down. I had tried to reserve a rental car for Steve once he got into OKC; he wasn't sure what he wanted to do so we wouldn't let me. He thought worst case scenario he could just rent a car last second once he was there. Well after his plane lands this afternoon I get a phone call. "All the rental agencies are sold out, no one has a car for me. I even called Rent-A-Wreck!" So the next phone call I get he's giggling but in a I'm really not enjoying this sort of giggle. The only car he could find to rent was a 12 passenger van! So picture this...Steve all by himself, putting his one bag of luggage, laptop computer case and carry on bag into this extend-a van, climbing in and driving up to a college campus. He'll love reminding our children of that as they head off to college! I can just hear it..."you don't need that car, I drove a 12 passenger van to college"!

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

That is FUNNY :) - !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails