GIRL!!! I am totally surprised. I was so sure we were having a boy I would've put money on it! But no boy parts were visible and believe me our boys are proud of their manhood so as Steve said, "there were no boy parts hiding!" So Jen and Xela along with our little Charlee and Grandma Oliver, you were right! Yea, a little girl. I'm really going to have to get up early on Sunday mornings to get another head of hair done! At least Megan is old enough to do her own! I'm surprised but getting excited. I do love pink!
Trace was cute a couple days ago he said he wanted a little brother to teach how to play soccer and baseball. I hope he gets to where he thinks its ok to teach another little sister how to do those things. The age difference between Trace and this one hopefully will make them close. Chase and Charlee are about the same age difference and they are very close! And Charlee will have a little sister to grow up with. I hope they are always best friends!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Oh Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
Oh my goodness...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Do you have her name picked out yet?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
We're all so excited for you guys to add to your awesome family!!!
I'm coming in August and would love to see you guys- i'm sure i'll be at Lara's at least one afternoon to let the kids play together,
I fly in on the 8th or 9th and will stay until around the 17th.
We're really happy for you guys!!
What are the names you're thinking about?
Post a Comment