Thursday, May 7, 2009

7 Days!

The countdown is on...7 days until we get the ultrasound and hopefully find out what our baby is! The kids ask me daily how much longer. Next Thursday May 14 is the day. Heard the heartbeat again today...ahh no matter how many times you've done this, there is nothing more magical. You can't help but fall in love! I'm in love! Everyone in our house says boy except Charlee and she is still holding out for a girl. What's your guess?

6 comments:

Shayla said...

Yipee can't wait to know boy or girl!! And yes the heartbeat is a sound you will NEVER forget - It is really the greatest sound in the world!
Congradulations to your growing family.

Wendy Christensen said...

OK I somehow missed the baby news! CONGRATS!! WOW! :) I agree, hearing a baby's heartbeat is pure wonder, magic and the sound of heaven :)!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

berrymom said...

Oh I can't wait for you to find out! I am going to guess girl.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Coming from the perspective of being mother and step-mother hen to five boys...I'm totally pulling for a girl!!! However, boys are wonderful and a boy would be just as great as any ole girl! I'm still pulling for a girl!

sharon said...

Congratulations!!!! How cool for you and your family. You'll be surprised at how nice it is to have an older child in the house to help out. Aubrey was my lifesaver when KeLei was born. Can't wait to hear what the gender is. Good luck.

Oliver said...

I'm going to guess a boy! So Wyatt and Lancer will have a little cousin to rough house with. Either way, your new addition will be soooo cute!!! Congratulations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails