Friday, October 3, 2008

Wow! September went fast!

Sorry I've been Blog MIA for the entire month of September. We have had such a busy but fun month. So many pictures to upload and to update on...my bday, Chase's 11th bday, we have had no less than 5 either soccer or football games every week this month. One more week and those will end. It's been fun but I sure look forward to things settling down! Megan will then start basketball but Chase and Trace will take a month off or so until wrestling starts.

We have been busy stocking up for the winter. I have been canning...I'm so proud of myself I have done alot this year. My neighbor and good friend Shauna has inspired me :) I've canned apple pie filling, beans, chili sauce, peaches and now working on tomatoes. I also canned cherry pie filling this summer with my mom while we were visiting in Colorado. Thanks Mom for teaching me how to can! It feels good to have food storage! We have also enjoyed several trips to the hills to cut firewood. That is always an outing that is totally filled with work but we all enjoy it so much. We also love having the warm fire to snuggle up by all winter long!

It is now busy season for my online store. Tons of fun Halloween costumes have been coming in. Check out my post on http://kidsdreamspot.blogspot.com/ Usually I don't advertise my store on my personal blog but they are so darn cute, I had to share!

I hope all is going well with you family and friends of ours. We miss you. We love the Fall Season and hope you are enjoying it as much as we are! I will try and get some pictures on of September birthdays and soccer goals, plays and football plays up soon.

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

Hi Stacy!! Your blogs are ultra cool - love all the changes! Life is just flying by huh?! Halloween is just around the corner - bring on the FUN!! :) love you - Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails