Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chase is on Vacation

We're all a little jealous of Chase's activities this week...His Grandma & Grandpa Mayo are taking Chase and his cousin Rebecca Bangerter on a vacation this week. The tradition started 3 years ago when Grandpa and Grandma took Megan and her cousin Stephanie to San Francisco. So now its Chase and Becca's turn! Saturday April 12, Chase got on a plane here in Twin Falls (all by himself!) and flew to Salt Lake and met up with Grandma, Grandpa & Becca. Then they all flew to Seattle, WA. They spent one night in Seattle (oh and Chase called us that night and said they were in a Limousine and they were going to the hotel and then they were going to rent a boat and go water skiing). Chase doesn't realize we're all jealous enough...he didn't need to embellish the adventures! I told him I think its a little cold to go waterskiing. His reply, "oh no, everyone's doing it up here." I'm still not sure if he was really in a limo or not...but the waterskiing part was far fetched. Anyways, they spent one night in Seattle then got on a Ferry and went to Victoria, Canada. Stayed a few days and last night they called and said they were back on the ferry (had quite the adventure with waves) and would stay in Seattle a few more days. Chase just called and they are going to the Space Needle today! FUN!!! Hopefully Chase is taking lots of pictures.


Chase's plane from Twin to SLC


Megan, Charlee & Trace saying bye Chase

He was escorted to the plane

I was so hoping for a quick look back and wave but nope, he didn't look back! He was ready to get outta town!

Taxiing away


Up, Up...

And Away!!

Have fun Chase & Becca, Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! We Love You All!

3 comments:

berrymom said...

Last week Diana was telling me about the upcoming trip. It sounded like they had do many fun things planned, I was jealous too! What a fun tradition!

idahomayos said...

They all had a great time. I'm glad everyone's home safe now! The kids really look forward to "their turn" :)

Wendy Christensen said...

What a fun tradition! :) I hope he had a good time in Seattle. I love that city :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails