Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Twin Falls, Idaho Temple


Twin Falls, Idaho LDS Temple


We are blessed to once again be living in a place that a new temple is being built. This will be the 3rd temple that we have lived near when it was dedicated. When we were first married and lived in Florida we participated in the Orlando Temple dedication and open house. Then we were in Stillwater when the Oklahoma City Temple was dedicated. And now Twin Falls! I am so excited, what a blessing! The open house will be July 11-Aug 16. Dedication August 24, 2008. If you would like to join us for the open house please let me know!

It is beautiful...I love driving by it.

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

Stacy ... I just wanted to send a quick note and say "HI" :) I do hope things are great at your house!! I can't believe your oldest is 13 - TIME FLIES... Love you - Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails