The kids continue to keep us busy. We have decided though that as our children get older the best way to keep them out of trouble is to keep them busy!! So that we do :)
Megan finished 7th grade basketball. Her team finished 3rd in their little district. It was fun to watch them grow as a team. Now the same set of girls are playing on a traveling league basketball team. I am thankful for the time a couple of the parents have put forth to make this league happen and the time they spend coaching the girls. They played 5 games on Saturady. Yes Megan went to bed early;)
Chase is counting down the days until wrestling starts in the next few weeks. He has been wrestling since his Kindergarten days and has only lost a handful of matches. It is fun to watch him.
Trace is counting the days until he can ride his motorbike again. He eats, sleeps and drinks that stuff. Whatever am I going to do? I am thankful for the bond between the boys and their dad that motorcycles provide. I just hope that my nerves can handle all this stuff! Trace can also swim the entire length of the pool all by himself now! That was his accomplishmet last week at the gym during his swim lessons. I am quite excited for him! He'll now get to do the swim league with Megan this summer.
Charlee is potty training! Yea, she is doing very well. I can't believe no more diapers for us!!! She is also on her 5th day w/o the binky. That has been pretty traumatic for her. It's been troubling me for some time, how to get rid of it but maintain our sanity! But one night she was stuffed up from a cold she could barely breath so Steve took the binky that night and I decided if she could go a night w/o it we could survive. Honestly she has done much better than I anticipated, she still has those melt down moments when she comes to me and says "Mom, I need a binky" with the most teary, puppy dog face you can imagine. I hate looking into those puppy dog eyes but hopefully soon even those moments will pass.
I can't believe how they are growing. I am thankful to be their Mom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Thomas is starting to get old enough now to get involved in activities like that. They are fun, but I am learning that they require more time from me than I thought with getting ready and driving. The things you learn as a mom! Kids are great!
Post a Comment