Friday, December 18, 2009

3 Week Photo Shoot

Oct. 29, 2009
I really wanted newborn pictures of Dallee for her birth announcements. So much sickness was going on I was paranoid to take Dallee anywhere. For the first 6 weeks we stayed home or in the car and ran everyone around. Because I was afraid to take her somewhere to get her pictures done I did them myself! I was beyond pleased with the results! Now I am no photographer, but when you have such a pretty subject you can get away with alot!
This was the picture I chose for her birth announcement

Some of my other favorites...



Pretty profile

Loved this one also.

Wanted a tiny foot picture but Dallee had lost patience with me at this point!

She's even beautiful when she's mad!!!

I seriously just melt at the sight of her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails