Sunday, August 23, 2009

Charlee turns 4!

August 23, 2009

It seems like I have been in deja vu the past several weeks in particular. I feel like I could easily be reliving the days before Charlee's birth. Getting all the pink put in drawers, getting ready for baby girl has been so exciting. I remember when I was pregnant with Charlee I so desperatly wanted another little girl. When we got her ultrasound I remember the ultrasound tech said "it's a girl" then he said "but don't go painting the room pink just yet" ??? what! I was sooo excited, it had been 10 years since we had a baby girl; but I was so afraid it wasn't real at the same time...I remember asking my dr..."so if they say I'm having a girl how sure can I be that its really a girl"? He said "if they said its a girl you're having a girl"! Even after that I was cautious...I remember going into the hospital and had the nicest nurse...she asked what we were having..."a girl...I really hope anyways" I said. After Charlee was born both the dr and the nurse said "you've got your little girl!"  I was so happy to have another little princess!! She has fulfilled my dreams of having that little princess to the fullest. To the point I fear just a little that its going to be a little tramatic for both of us when the newest princess comes home. But no, it will just be triple the fun having 3 princesses!

Charlee turned 4. How time flies...can I say that enough???

Charlee 4th birthday, Trace is 6

She's my doll

With all her loot...a new big girl bed!, a new coat, dolls, barbies, doll house family, clothes...
what more could a girl want!

Playing with the dollhouse.

Four years have flown by in a blink!
I'm scared of how fast the next four years will go...Megan will be going to college, Charlee will be 8, Trace will in his last elementary school year, Chase will be in high school, new baby will be Charlee's age now. Can I just stop the clock???
All with Dad

All with mom

Happy Birthday Charlee! We Love you Tons!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails