Friday, December 21, 2007

Welcome!!

Welcome to the Mayo Family Blog Spot.

Our url is http://idahomayos.blogspot.com/ so add that to your favorites list and visit us often!!

This is a new blog, however I have been dappling in blogging since last summer when I started Kids Dream Spot. I started by blogging about products in my store but found when I sat down to write I usually ended writing about what else??? My kids:) So for the new year I am going to have a blog for our family and keep Kids Dream Spot blog so I can spotlight new products and hopefully actually do that there!

I have been thinking (you know those things called New Years Resolutions?) that I want to make writing in my journal a top priority. So maybe this will be a way that I can make a record for our family and keep in touch with everyone at the same time.

We have received many cards from many of you...Thank You! I think that is one of my favorite parts of the Holidays is rekindling those memories and finding out what's new with everyone. Our cards are in the mail so if you haven't received one from us it is on the way...

Stay tuned and check back often, I'll get some pictures of an early family Christmas present up soon. The kids have had a ball!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails